Buttery Dill Mashed Potatoes
- 4 brushed potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped finely
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, place potatoes, first measure of fresh dill, and salt, cover with water.
- Cover and place on high heat. Bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Add butter, cream, second measure of fresh dill, salt, and pepper, then mash until creamy.
- Serve hot with a dollop of butter and sprinkling of fresh dill.