Roasted Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
2 kg Wickham Farms whole potatoes
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, finely minced
2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Peel potatoes, rinse, and pat dry.
- Place 1 potato on cutting board and make thin, evenly spaced cuts about 2/3 of the way through. Place in large bowl and repeat with remaining potatoes.
- In small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic, and rosemary. Pour over potatoes, season liberally with salt and pepper, and gently stir to coat evenly.
- Place in roasting pan lined with baking paper, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast approximately 1 hour, turning every 20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.