Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into sticks.
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients until sweet potato chips are well-coated.
- Cover baking sheet with baking paper, and pour sweet potato chips onto baking sheet in even layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally, until chips are golden brown and tender.
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with tomato sauce or mayonnaise.